Amador A. Plopenio Jr. is an Artist, Illustrator & Graphic Designer that was born in Philippines. He loved “arts” such paintings, drawings and designing. He interested in different art forms and graphics design. He joined a student art club at his school.
After getting high school Diploma, he took a four (4) year course in College of Fine Arts Major in Advertising at the school of Technological University of the Philippines (TUP). During the period of school, Mr Plopenio was an active students in participating different Art Contests and Exhibits such as paintings, drawings, graphic designing & photography. He was a student awardee for his school.
In November 19, 2010, he won 1st Place (winner) for logo making contest theme: “BAHAY UGNAYAN” sponsored by the Office of Special Concerns Presidential Communications Operations Office Malacañang Manila. • Finalist / 36th SHELL NATIONAL STUDENTS ART COMPETITION / Oct. 16, 2003 given the award of Certificate of Merit Bronze medal received, and 2003 Finalist, a painting contest on the Conservation Of Aquatic Resources / October 24, 2003.
In 2001, Mr Plopenio was one of the student represent his school participated in the Philippine Competition of NOKIA ART AWARDS ASIA PACIFIC 2001. Theme: EYE ON THE WORLD held at RCBC Plaza Makati City – Sept. 20, 2001. Also he won 2002, Finalist E-POSTER MAKING CONTEST (A Digital Image Art Competition) in line with the celebration of the 2002 International Month for the Preservation of Ozone Layer / September 2002.
In 2004, he obtained his Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts Major in Advertising. He worked in advertising agency in the Philippines where he explored his ideas and talents in graphic designing. Mr Plopenio, worked for almost 7 years in advertising, leading a team of designers as senior graphic designer in his company “General Advertising” (GENADS INC.) in the Philippines.
In 2011, he start to work in Singapore (overseas) in printing company (Print & Print Pte Ltd) as graphic designer for 5 years until at present.
• 1st Place (Winner)
Theme: “BAHAY UGNAYAN”
LOGO MAKING CONTEST sponsored by the
Office of Special Concerns Presidential Communications Operations Office Malacañang Manila
November 19, 2010
• Finalist (3rd Placer)
E-POSTER MAKING CONTEST
(A Digital Image Art Competition) Theme: 2002 International Month for the Preservation of Ozone Layer
36th SHELL NATIONAL STUDENTS ART COMPETITION Bronze Medal Received
October 16, 2003
BUREAU OF FISHERIES AND AQUATIC RESOURCES PAINTING ART COMPETITION
Theme: “Pangisdaan ay kayamanan, dapat nating alagaan“
October 24, 2003
- NATIONAL BOOK DEVELOPMENT BOARD
BOOK ILLUSTRATION AND DESIGN SEMINAR WORKSHOP Pamantasan Lungsod ng Maynila (PLM)
December 13-14, 2001
- WORKSHOP SEMINAR OF ARTFARM ASIA ANIMATION AND DIGITAL EXCHANGE ON BASIC CHARACTER DRAWING
ART EVENTS PARTICIPATED
• 34th & 35th UOB PAINTING OF THE YEAR COMPETITION
Sept. 2015- 2016
• THE NATIONAL COMMISSION FOR CULTURE AND ARTS (NCCA) DIWA NG SINING 2002 5TH BIENNIAL AWARDS Theme: EXPRESSING HOPE THROUGH ART – Jan. 2002
• PHILIPINE NOKIA ART COMPETITION ASIA PACIFIC 2001 Theme: EYE ON THE WORLD
RCBC Plaza Makti City – Sept. 20, 2001
• METROBANK ART COMPETITION
• 33rd , 34th , 35th, 36th, SHELL NATIONAL STUDENT ART COMPETITION
• ART PETRON NATIONAL STUDENT ART COMPETITION
• 2003 ADLIB ( AD Mo, Libre ko) NESCAFE MOCHA JAVA AD POSTER COMPETITION
• SAGIP FOUNDATION OIL ON CANVAS PAINTING CONTEST Theme: FILIPINO CHRISTIAN VALUES
Star City CCP Complex, Pasay City – Jan. 2002
• ART DISCOVERY AND LEARNING FOUNDATION, INC. On the Spot Painting Contest
1st World Heart Day – Sept. 2004
• NATIONAL ON THE SPOT POSTER MAKING CONTEST Theme: SERVICE FOR PEACE “ True Love in Action” 27th Day of July 2002